PSA Speakers Club Night – Speaking Internationally
Andrew Bryant & Fredrik Haren will do a “double act” : A session with two speakers who have made speaking internationally an essential part of their speaking strategy – going about it in quite different ways.
Fredrik Haren has been invited to speak in 70 countries on 6 continents and speak (in non-covid-times) in between 20-35 countries per year. He is the author of the book “How to become a global keynote speaker.”
Andrew Bryant, CSP is a Global Expert on Self-leadership, an author, a coach, and a C-Suite Advisor. He has been speaking internationally for 21-years and has built a highly profitable online business.
What Andrew and Fredrik have cooked up for you:
- How to think as a global speaker
- How to build a global speaking business without traveling
- How to do global research for your books/speeches
- How to leverage the Internet to sell add-on products and hight-ticket items
In this session you will get “inside the heads” of Fredrik and Andrew as they share their experiences and strategies. And we will save plenty of time for questions too.”
Invites and guests are most welcome. The evenings will be held in Dutch or English, depending on the speaker and the audience. These evenings are recorded. Recordings will be made available to participants and PSA NL members.
Members sign up by clicking “Direct aanmelden” and completing the form.
- Free to all members of the PSA NL and members of the larger affiliated Global Speaker Federation associations
- Members of PSA Netherlands can bring a guest for free. They can register here
- Non-members € 25 ex. VAT (21%) Register here