Speakers College 2 – 2020: Getting closer to your audience
How Speakers Need To Sell Differently In ‘Corona Times’
Times have changed for all speakers, trainers, coaches and consultants. No longer can we travel around the world spreading our message – for a while yet at least. Most events are cancelled, speaking bookings have disappeared, and there is pressure on our fees – if we do get any enquiries for online work! So what do we need to change in how we sell ourselves in these ‘Corona Times?’….
What Andy Will Cover……
- The Mistakes Most Speakers Are Making With Sales In The Current Market
- How Should We Adapt Our Speaker Sales Process Right Now?
- How Do We Ensure We Win The Opportunities That We Do Get?
- How Do We Best Prepare Ourselves For The Market That Is Coming Next?
Andy Preston is an ex-professional buyer, top salesperson in his industry, and a leading Global Sales Speaker since 2004. The founder of Stand Out Selling™, Andy has personally trained more than 130,000 people in 42 countries (plus many more online) to how stand out from their competitors, win more business, and do so at a higher price! See more about Andy at www.AndyPreston.com
How to stand out & attract speaking engagements on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a goldmine when used properly, yet very few speakers understand how to turn it into a powerful branding and lead gen tool for speaking engagements.
What You Will Learn:
- How to write your LinkedIn profile so that you stand out
- The tricks to optimize your profile so you are found by event and conference planners
- The right way to build your network on LinkedIn with targeted people – the people that will hire you
- The LINK Method™, Melonie’s proprietary 5-step lead generation formula for becoming proactive in seeking speaking engagements – instead of waiting for them to find you
Melonie Dodaro is a preeminent authority on social selling on LinkedIn and the author of the #1 bestselling book LinkedIn Unlocked. She is also the CEO of Top Dog Social Media, a company specializing in B2B social selling on LinkedIn. Melonie’s superpower is creating strategies that turn cold connections into clients.
Discover what truly matters for your speaker audience with the Motivation Canvas
What you are going to take away:
- Understand what motivates your audience at a deeper level
- Learn how to understand what you feel and what makes gut decisions
- Learn how to include human emotions into corporate spreadsheets
In this interactive session, PSA NL president Jan van der Spoel takes you inside the brain of your audience.
He shows you, how motivation works and how you can unlock it to power charge your speech and performance.
Human to human marketing evangelist
Over 25 years Jan has worked as a human-to-human marketing and design expert for clients such as Unilever, Danone, KNVB, Philips and many others.
He learned that understanding human emotions in every part of the business process helps significantly to create meaningful connections with stakeholders and customers.
He developed the Motivation Canvas to connect business needs with human emotions. This Canvas helps to give words to feelings, to understand others better, understand your own gut feeling and include it into every day decision making.
16.00 – 16.15 Welcome by MC Katja Schleicher, interactive introduction
16.15 – 17.00 Andy “Sales” Preston
17.00 – 17.45 Meloni Dorado
17.45 – 18.30 Jan van der Spoel
This is an online event. After you have signed up, you’ll receive the link for the Zoom meeting.
Free for members
For non members: € 30 incl. btw (€ 24,79 excl. btw)