Uncover the Secrets to Using Body Language to Transform Your Storytelling Impact
A 2-HOUR INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP FOR EXPERT SPEAKERS: FROM “MEH” TO ROCK ‘N’ ROLL: THE LURE OF BODY-TOLD STORIES
Two of Europe’s leading experts on storytelling and body language, Eamonn O’Brien and Stefan Verra, are joining forces to deliver a masterclass workshop on ‘how to make your stories an experience audiences will remember’.
Great storytelling is at the heart of great speaking, but not any story will do. In this workshop, you will learn the secrets of Body-Told Stories.
If you’d love to move up a level from being an ordinary or even a good storyteller to a master storyteller, this is a ‘must attend’ session for you. You’ll learn the techniques master storytellers use to instantly boost the impact of mediocre or seemingly ‘Meh!’ stories (turning sows’ ears into silk purses), to transform audience experiences through small changes in your body language, and to leave a memorable impression on all who hear and see you.
By attending this session, participants will know HOW TO:
- Transform ordinary stories into captivating and compelling crowd-pleasers
- Identify stories most speakers ignore and yet audiences really want to hear
- Tap into 2 facial expressions that bring stories to life – making them more vivid, meaningfuland memorable
- Use seemingly subtle gesture tools to be perceived as more competent, likeable and trustworthy
- Add physical sizzle to your story delivery that can help you get booked more often (for higher fees)